“Charting a course to higher profits”
Turnarounds – Growth – Productivity Improvements
Joe Wilson, CPA, CA
Professionalism – Confidentiality – Trust
Serving Businesses in the Simcoe-Muskoka Region
- Many years of experience as a Controller and Accounting Manager in manufacturing businesses.
- Involved in turnarounds of 2 manufacturers.
- Led implementations of new accounting and computer systems.
- Streamlined accounting processes and reorganized staff functions.
- Worked with Purchasing, Engineering and Production departments to make improvements and facilitate information flow.
- Led Strategic Planning process and compiled financial portion of it.
- Analyzed potential acquisitions.
- Manufacturing experience – waste disposal equipment, wire & cable, heat-shrinkable corrosion protection products, sawmill & forestry operations.
- Public accounting experience with BDO Dunwoody serving a range of retail, service and public sector clients.
- Cost/benefit analysis of Continuous Improvement projects.
- Product line profitability analysis.
- Cost analysis and strategy for bids.
- Reorganize accounting processes and functions.
- Assistance with Strategic Planning.
- Turnaround strategies.
- Assistance with Accounting and Computer System implementations.
- Evaluate potential acquisitions.
Get In Touch
Interested in working together? Fill out the form below with some info about your work and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Mailing Address: 30 Buker Lane, Bracebridge, Ontario P1L 1Z5
Phone: (705) 801-5522